Today we will make a short pause from Slovenia because I need to thank palmtreesandloyalties for nominating me for blogger recognition award.
Here are the Rules:
- Write a post displaying your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to her/his blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate 10-15 bloggers who you believe deserve to be recognized.
- Let the nominees know they have been nominated.
As some of you might already know, my blog has started with the only purpose of keeping in touch with friends and ex colleagues.
I travel as much as I can for work and leisure and I really enjoy it.
I also have a terrible relationship with technical stuff, that keep on abandon me in the most unexpected moment so I use this blog as a storage for my memories and photos!
With the time it has become an amazing source of inspiration and contact with people that otherwise I would have never the opportunity to exchange with.
I am really enjoying blogging, I find it extremely relaxing, that brings me to the two advices that I am supposed to give you in order to respect the rules of this award.
- Do it for you! Don’t be a statistic slave. Of course everybody enjoy some sort of recognition but it will come if you are the first person who is enjoying it!
- Enjoy the interaction with your followers! Don’t take things for granted, accept critics, just like you welcome compliments. We are all different and you can learn something from everyone out there.
I will specify that I really enjoy reading the following blogs and you are only a part but I am too lazy to nominate everybody!